Friday, November 3, 2017

Satisfaction

I arched my back as his mouth moved down my body, kissing and licking at my flesh.  My juices were flowing as his tongue slid beside my pussy, causing me to jump.  His warm hands caressed my ass as he buried his face into me.  His tongue parted my folds, then began to slide up and down my slit.

He wet his finger and slowly inserted it into my anus, causing me to gasp.  He worked it slowly in and out of me as he continued to lick at my clit.  He knew how to bring me to orgasm, and tonight was no different.  He would bring me to the edge of orgasm, then let me fall before raising me up again.  He knew this was the way to increase the intensity of my orgasm.

With his other hand, he started twisting and tugging at my nipple, sending tingles to my pussy.  i was moaning loudly and panting as he bright me to the edge one more time.  but this time he let me go over the edge.  My body convulsed as I put my hands over my face, making loud noises.  My hands flopped to the side as I grabbed at my pillow, trying to keep control.

But it was no use, he just kept on licking me, driving me crazy with ecstasy.  My mind was flooded with a feeling of completeness as my orgasm rocked my body.  Nothing mattered in that moment except for the feelings I was experiencing.  Soon, it was all over, save for the aftershocks that continued to rock me for several minutes afterwords.

He had satisfied me once again, and I was content.

No comments:

Post a Comment