Saturday, January 27, 2018

Hot new series!

Welcome to the world of taboo!  A new three book series to get your juices flowing.  But don't blow your wad on the first one!  Make sure you read all three before using that towel!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0799BYWZV




I gathered as much courage as I could and slid my hand down between my legs and into the side of my shorts. I began to rub my labia as I looked at him.
“Mom ever do anything like this?” I asked.
He almost wrecked the car as he looked over and saw what I was doing.
“What are you doing? Stop that!” he yelled.
“Why? Don’t you like this? Don’t you want this?” I asked.
“It’s not right, you’re my daughter!” he said.
Sure, he was acting like it was bothering him and that it was wrong, but he couldn’t stop looking at what I was doing.
“Correction, stepdaughter,” I said with a sly smile.
I lifted my shirt up and exposed my tits to him as my other hand began to rub my nipples.
“Exciting, isn’t it?” I asked.
I think he ran out of words because all he did was look at me with his mouth hanging open.
“What if I told you I have wanted you for the last couple of years,” I told him. “If mom can’t satisfy you, then let me.”
He swallowed hard, and I knew I had him. I could see the tent growing in his pants as he watched what I was doing. I pulled my hand from my shorts and grabbed his, guiding it down to my pussy. I sighed as the warmth of his hand caused my cunt to tingle. He didn’t pull it back, so I helped him move it up and down my slit.
With his hand now stroking me, I reached over and placed my hand on that tent growing between his legs. His breathing was accelerated as I stroked his cock hard. I needed to feel it, to hold it in my hand. I unzipped his pants and pulled his fat cock out and began to give him a hand job right there on the freeway going seventy miles per hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment