Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My WIfe's best Friend



My wife and I had been married for a few years, always experimenting with sex.  We had a very active sex life as compared to most.  We loved to please each other, but she had a friend that I could not get out of my mind.
Rachel was a tall blonde with curves for miles.  She was always with a new guy and never seemed to find the one she wanted.  We did a lot of activities with her, though I wondered why she wanted to be a third wheel.  She always wore very seductive clothing, and was a big tease, always flirting with me.
I used to fantasize about fucking her, but it was always just that.  I must admit, there were times my wife and I had sex that I imagined it was Rachel instead of my wife.  I didn’t see anything wrong with the fantasy as I assumed my wife had guys she fantasized about as well.  My biggest fantasy was having both of them at the same time.  Just thinking about that got my cock stiff.
We were hanging out one weekend enjoying some BBQ and drinking beers.  That was the start of what would become a fantasy being fulfilled.
“You know” Rachel started.  “We should go out dancing.”
“Yeah, and where would we do that?” my wife replied.  “There isn’t any place around here you can dance.”
“I was thinking that we should do an overnight and hit some clubs in the city,” she answered.
“What do you think, Geoff?” she asked me.
Now I loved to dance, and was good at it.  She knew I would be down for a night of dancing.
“I’m down with that,” I replied.  “But how do we know what clubs to go to?”
“Leave that to me,” she said.
“So when would this night out happen?” my wife asked.
“How about next weekend?” replied Rachel.
“I don’t think we have anything going on,” I said.
“Good,” she replied.  “Then it’s settled.  We’ll meet after work Friday and I’ll have everything ready.”
“Sounds good,” I replied.
I was ready for a night of dancing.  It had been a while since I had cut a rug and I was itching to go.  My wife and I got things in order during the week.  When Friday finally rolled around, we double checked everything and waited for Rachel.
Rachel rolled in about 15 minutes later.  She had on a knit top with tight jeggings.  I could see the outline of her pussy through her jeggings, and noticed the tents from her bare nipples pushing her top out.  She had very large nipples, and she loved to show them off.  I almost got a hard-on just looking at her hot body.  We gathered our stuff up and loaded it into the car, setting off for the city.  

No comments:

Post a Comment