Saturday, June 17, 2017

New Book Release

I just released a new book to complete my Summer Break series.  I will be making the series available as a bundle in the near future, so keep an eye out for that.  This marks the first series I have published on amazon.  I hope to do some more in the near future, but for now I am back to stand alone stories.



Speaking of which, what length do you prefer your erotica to be?  Is it a quick short, straight and to the point or a novella that takes a while to build up to the climax?  Do you prefer the time tested method of teasing you for the outcome, or do you prefer a little action sprinkled in as it builds?

For me, as a writer I like the challenge of the shorts.  I have to build characters, a plot and build sexual tension in a few pages.  It's not always easy to get that much going so quickly.  My hope is that I get a good story that my reader enjoys.  After all, if it gets me horny writing it, then it will probably get my reader horny as well.

Leave some comments and know what you think.

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment