Monday, June 19, 2017

What's Eating Sarah

Here is an excerpt from my upcoming book, What's Eating Sarah.  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.



As we lie there having some foreplay, Eddie started talking dirty to me and getting my juices flowing.  He knew that I always had a fantasy of being with a woman, but would never act on it.  He often talked about me and another woman with him involved which got me extremely horny.

As his hand reached for my pussy, I could feel his breath as he leaned in to lick my nipples.  I spread my legs for him to give him better access as he put his finger inside of me to get it lubricated before rubbing my clit.  Each suck on my nipples and rub of his tongue caused tingles to shoot down to my toes.  When he kissed my ear or neck, my pussy tingled and so did everything else.

He finally released my nipples and lay back, slightly pushing on my head, an indication he wanted a blowjob.  I didn’t mind pleasing him.  I rather enjoyed sucking his cock until he came.  It let me know how much he enjoyed me.  Of course, my reward was him licking my pussy, which of course I thoroughly enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment