Thursday, June 15, 2017

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by.  I decided to put up a blog to keep my readers informed of what is going on in the life of an erotica writer.  When a new book is released, it will be listed here.

I want this blog to be the one stop shop for all things erotica, kinky, taboo and all shades in between.  If you love kink as much as I do, then you have come to the right place!

So just what is my background anyway?  Well, I'm glad you asked.  I have been into erotica since I was young, probably ten or so after I read my first Pillow Talk by Penthouse.  Over the years I have written many short stories under different pen names.  I finally decided to enter the world of Kindle and self publishing.  I released a very old draft I had written a long time ago when I was first starting out,  Going back and reading it, it's a wonder I sold any copies!  I tidied it up and recently re-released it.

I do get questions often as to the inspirations for my stories.  Some of it is personal experiences and some of it is simply things I think other people would fantasize about.  It's my goal to give you material that stirs your sexual appetite no matter what your age or sexual preference.  My goal is to excite and bring imagination to the bedroom.  I hope I succeed in that goal.

Thanks for stopping by, and please leave me comments.  I love to read what my readers have to say, good or bad.  I know not every story is a masterpiece, and I know not everyone is into everything I write about.  hopefully I can write something that will appeal to you.

Until next time,

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment