Saturday, October 21, 2017

Bound

With my blindfold firmly in place, he led me forward by the hand and stopped me just as a padded object made contact with my stomach.  It felt cold and padded, almost like cool leather.  A push from behind on my shoulder told me I was to bend over.  Complying with his wishes, I felt the firmness of the object supporting my weight.  His feet pushed against the inside of mine, indicating I needed to spread my legs.

I felt the ankle cuffs being placed on me, then a bar locked to them keeping my feet spread wide.  My wrists were bound and tied down so that I could not move.  I felt him cut my panties off me and a warm hand slide between my folds.  He moved my juices to my ass, and lightly inserted his finger.

Ensuring I was sufficiently lubricated, I felt something cold and hard penetrate my ass.  With a tug of the object, I knew he was lifting the object inside of me to keep my ass high.  I felt something brush against my lips, then as I parted them his cock was put in as he started to fuck my mouth.  His hot, hard rod slid in and out of my mouth as I tried to suck the cum from him.

Pulling his dick from my mouth, he placed a small dildo in my mouth and tied it in place.  His fingers began to massage my nipples as I felt them harden in his grasp.  A pinch and moan from me, he clamped something tightly to my nipples, then proceeded to attach a weight.  My nipples were being pulled down straight with the weight of the objects.

He pushed his cock against my hole, then slid it into me as he stretched my pussy to accommodate his size.  His pace increased as he started to pound me hard.  He slid in and out of me with long, deep thrusts that caused my tits to bounce, creating more pressure on my already sensitive nipples.  My pussy was dripping wet, as I knew his member was being coated with my juices.

I yelped as I felt a sting across my ass from what felt like a riding crop whipping me.  The pain of my nipples and the searing hits on my ass only added to the pleasure of his cock slipping in and out of me.  I was completely under his control now, and he could do to me whatever he wished.  I was his sex slave now, and my body was his.

He pleasured himself with my body as I came with force, convulsing and whimpering at my ecstasy.  I felt his body tensing up as he approached his orgasm.  With one hard, deep thrust, I felt the pulsing of his dick as he shot his cum deep inside of me.  My body was screaming with pleasure as he pulled his member from inside of me, then removed my gag.  His half-hard rod was inserted into my mouth and I greedily sucked our combined juices off him, leaving his now limp cock clean.

I was left alone, tied to this object waiting for his return.  What was he going to do to me when he came back?  My imagination ran wild as I envisioned a whole slew of sexual tortures he was going to provide me.  My sexual appetite had not yet been quenched, but even as I stood there recovering, I knew I would not be disappointed with whatever he chose to do to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment