Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Tease

Sitting at the table in the restaurant, I felt his hand slide to my thigh.  The warmth of his strong hands on my thigh made my nipples go hard as I felt a tingle in my stomach.  He slowly slid his hand up and down my thigh, inching closer to my bush with each upward slide.  My panties were getting wet form the stimulation he was causing.  I thought for sure everyone at the table could smell the muskiness of my pussy as he continued to tease me.

His hand slid to the spot between my thigh and my pussy lips.  I almost moaned as the heat of his hands made me widen my legs.  His finger began to tease my nub through my cotton panties.  I was breathing heavy, but not enough to bring attention to myself.  He knew he was driving me crazy, and just the thought of getting caught aroused me even more.

I looked down at his crotch and noticed a large bulge protruding from his pants.  I knew this was getting him hot as well.  I moved my left hand down to meet his as I guided him to my clit, wanting him to finish me off.  I shifted in my seat to give him better access, hoping for my reward.  My chest was against the edge of the table so I could rub my tits against it.  It was a good thing my arms were crossed or my nipples would have put someone's eye out!

I felt my orgasm approaching as I clamped down on his hand.  Knowing what that meant, he removed his hand from me and put it back on the table.  Please don't leave me like this!  My brain screamed.  He knew I could do nothing about it, and it pleased him to bring me so close to the edge and then let me subside.  He was building me up for later.  He knew the hornier I got, the more inhibited I became.  He must have had some secret plan for us tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment