Thursday, October 5, 2017

Inspiration

I'm often asked where I get the inspirations for my books.  Well, some of it is simply my over active mind.  Some comes from personal experiences and still others come from reading other authors.  Inspiration is all around us.  We simply need to take the time to look around.  Whether it is rewriting an old tale to fit the genre or taking situations in real life and expanding them to address the what if, it's all in how you see things.

I can see a girl walking down the street with her head hung low and imagine what she is going through, what she wants and what her desires are.  Maybe she is fantasizing about a man stopping to give her a ride only to discover she wants to fuck him in the worst way.  A young man sitting on a curb has another story to tell, and in my mind it unfolds as I watch him sitting there contemplating.  He is thinking of how he can fuck the neighbor girl he sees through his bedroom window each night.

Sex and seduction is all around us, it's up to us as erotic authors to exploit the fabric of sensual seduction and apply it to everyday situations.  So next time you find yourself sitting at a stop light, or waltzing through WalMart, take a moment and imagine what that person you see is trying to tell you.  You may find your fantasies are right in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment