Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Office

He got up and walked around his desk, approaching me from the side.  I was nervous; what was he going to do?  I'll admit that he was a handsome and successful man, and just the sight of him so close to me made my body start to tremble.  He put his hand on my head and stroked my hair.  I knew at that point what was coming, and I welcomed it!

He bent over and kissed me gently on the lips, then slid his hand down the front of my blouse, cupping my tits.  I melted right there and reached out to rub his cock through his pants.  He stood up and pulled his cock from behind his zipper, offering it to my mouth.  I greedily sucked it in and began to suck up and down his shaft.  He felt so smooth and long as I moved him in and out of my wet mouth.

He pulled his dick from me, then pulled me up by my arms.  In one swift move, he spun me around and bent me over his desk.  He lifted my skirt and tore my panties from me, then dropped to his knees.  I felt his tongue on my ass cheeks as he started to tease me.  He slid his tongue to the very edge of my pussy as my knees grew weak from his teasing.  Oh how I longed to feel his tongue on my slit.

I didn't have long to wait as he parted my folds with that hot, wet tongue of his, sliding it from my ass to my clit.  I shuddered each time he touched my now sensitive clit, making me want him even more.  He stood up and got behind me as I felt the head of his prick pushing against my hole.  I moaned as he started stretching me, filling me with his rod.  he began to fuck me hard as the sound of our bodies coming together in a sexual dance that reverberated through the office.

My body gave in to his constant pounding as I moaned with pleasure when my orgasm overtook my body.  The sensation of my pulsing pussy sent him over the edge as his body tensed up just as he shot his cum inside of me.  I could feel the pulse of his cum shots as he buried his cock deep inside of me.  I loved the feel of his large member shooting his seed into me.

Once finished, he pulled his dick from my pussy, and stood me up, kissing me deeply.  He put his member away and walked back to his chair.

"That will be all, Miss Richards," was all he said.

I thanked him and returned to my desk, knowing more sessions awaited me.

No comments:

Post a Comment