Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Under Control

A soft whisper let's me know he is ready for me.  I sigh as his hands slide down the curve of my back, resting on my ass.  I know what is coming, and my body is aching for it.  With one swift movement, his hand delivers the stinging blow to my ass.  I squeal, then moan slightly at the pain and pleasure he delivered. 

"Ten.  Thank you master, may I have another?" I say to him.

Another smack, another squeal and a louder moan.

"Nine.  Thank you master, may I have another?"

Reaching one, my ass is screaming from the pain, but my master uses his warm hands to rub the sting away, leaving only the pleasure.  He stands me up and moves me to the post in the center of the room.  My hands are tied behind me as he walks over to the toy box.  The next device will deliver my most pleasurable sensation, and he knows it.

He walks up to me and starts twisting and tugging at my nipples in an attempt to make them erect.  Once he is successful, he puts the nipple clamps on me and tightens them down, squeezing my nipples hard.  Oh, how I love this feeling.  My nipples become so sensitive to every touch.  He takes the riding crop and slides the rough shaft across my nipples making my knees weak as I moan loudly.  Back and forth across my nipples as my pussy starts to drip my juices.

Several hits with the end of the riding crop further heighten my senses, driving me in to an ecstatic state.  Knowing he will please me, he puts the spreader bar between my ankles so that I am spread wide for him.  He puts the vibrator against my clit as I moan loudly and start to shake from the orgasm that hits me hard. 

My master has satisfied his slave once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment